This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promotions!

So I've been working at my McD's for a little over a year. After about three months, they told me that I might be considered for crew trainer. At the six month review, they gave me the crew trainer book to fill out. Once the current crew trainers leave for college,I can be a crew trainer. They even told me that once I turn 18, they will make me manager. Most of the crew that have been there for years have never even been asked to be crew trainers!

I have already trained people (they came about a few weeks after me) who are going to be crew trainers with me. They even leave me in charge when they have to step out.

Why is this so amazing to me? I'm one of the youngest people there (there are a few there who are 16) and they want me to be in charge of people who are much older than I. They even told me that they had predicted I would go this far when they first hired me!
    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Congrats! Good stepping stone to something else or a nice entry in your resume.

Comment

Update!

Well, they made me crew trainer. I wear a blue shirt instead of red. I'm also up for Employee of the Month!
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Working...
      X