• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slyt is licenced...

to teach...

English.......

to Speakers of Other Languages........

Thus, in a few months, I will (possibly) be leaving this site for a while, unless I can get a good net connection in (probably) China - where I'll be teaching ... English...I imagine for about a year or so to get the experience.

And then...

????

Dunno.... I'm suspecting Turkey, but who knows? Maybe Japan, maybe Greece. Maybe Eastern Europe somewhere.

But, with this going the way I'm intending, I have decided on a new goal in life - to get to every continent by the end of 2012 (which will probably mean doing a teaching stint in Argentina, and then down for a boat ride to Antarctica)... and another goal of seeing both auroras.
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Congrats!!

Im slightly (lie>>>EXTREMELY) jealous of your ability to travel. I want to go everywhere too!!

Comment

Watch out world....Slyt is loose!

Seriously, though,

Could you come here and teach ESL? There's some people I know that were born here that can't speak English....even though it's their native tongue.
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
        Congrats!!

Im slightly (lie>>>EXTREMELY) jealous of your ability to travel. I want to go everywhere too!!
        Well Amina... I wasn't the youngest, I wasn't the eldest, I wasn't the only single person in the room, and most of the women there were married... and had kids...

I'm sure there are a lot of people who wouldn't be able to do it, but I'm sure there's also a lot more who just won't bother... and come up with excuses! Take a look at Kus... he was in a bind, but has come out with a fantastic plan... most would never think of it, and as he's said, some of his 'friends' have even turned their backs on him for it....

Dream! And follow your dreams....*

(well, maybe not the ones about being late for school and then you look down and find yourself naked... )

Pagan... they speak American Uhmeericahn as their native tongue..

I'll update with photos on GloatFaceBook ..
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Well done! Pop back when you can?

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
          X