This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview!!!

I have an interview for July 1 at Bankers Life! It's an insurance agency so I am not sure If it is my thing, but I am just really excited, I have been applying everywhere for like the last 2 weeks and someone FINALLY got back to me. ^_^ YEY!

^_^ *crosses finger* Here's hoping.
    "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
    -Red

Bankers Life sells life insurance, plus retirement planning. You will need to put out some money for your licenses. Good luck though, I interviewed with them a couple years ago and they didn't impress me (My view on interviews, is that each party has to impress the other).

Comment

I've been reading up on them and so far I am only mildly impressed. We shall see, I am definitely not going to jump into it helter-skelter, but It is nice to actually HAVE an interview.... Plus *cough* I've noticed that when I go do interviews and they call my boss for references... well... Psycho Bitch kisses my butt like its made of chocolate.... *cough* but I'm not doing it to make her sweat...

....mostly...
      "I'm not smiling because I'm happy. I'm smiling because every time I blink your head explodes!"
      -Red

Comment

Working...
      X