This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got a write up.

The other day, I came in. The new girl, who always talks how she's the daughter of cops, and granddaughter of cops, blah blah blah, and me get to talking. Then she drops a bombshell on me. She never watchs anyone. She thinks we are all too paranoid of people stealing, and that people don't steal to the extent that the manager, other assisstant manager and I claim do.

So, after she done and leave, and I get my work and frieght done, I get to sitting and watching her shift.

One. Two. Three. Four, so on and son. About seven people grabbed stuff on her shift and pocketed, and ether paid for one thiong or just left. She also just sits down and doesn't watch anyone when their in the store until they come up to the counter. Not to mention she puts cartons of cigs on the counter before they pay. (A huge no no).

So I write down what was visiiable on the camera, the times they were in etc etc and explained to the manager.

Today i came in to grab my paycheck, and he tells me that D, (my district manager) gave me a write up. I start to freak out, cause I haven't done anything, and I can't afford anymore write ups.

I read the write up, and it was a congratory write up, on my observation skills.

YAY! Woot woot. My bosses always said I was pretty good eye for that, but to get a letter like that, woot!
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Congrats Plaid!!
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Yay!
      Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Nice eye, Plaid!
        I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Geez. Heh, good job, obviously, very well done, and thank you for being observant and actually caring about your job. It's awesome.

I wish they wouldn't word it like "Write up" though. It's like when Regis Philbin did that "Oh, I'm so sorry, but the answer was ... CORRECT!" on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. God I hated it when he did that. XD
          SC: "Are you new or something?"
          Me: "Yes. Your planet is very backwards I hope you realize."

Comment

I must admit, you had me going...

Good job, Plaid.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Dude that is frickin awesome. You should ask for her job. *scary thought* what if she learned that philosophy from her dad and Grandad,

"Sir that man over there is shooting people"

"Nah people don't shoot others as much as you think your just paranoid"

Comment

Working...
              X