This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And How Plaidman sounds racist.

This is going sound horridly racist of me. But I got a compliment from my manager. He thinks that I'm of the best Americans I know. My side assistant manager, (Manager below me) think the same thing. Both are from the same country. This is the SAME compliment I got from my last manager, who was from another country (Different then the current one).

Its so nice to get that. I don't know why I like it, and even though I've only been under A for a few months now, he knows of my depression, and unlike my first manager, he gave support to me over it and helped me out.

But it real nice, to have these three people, from other countries who don't like the /average/ american as they call it, (Or my first manager, who thinks to be a true american you must sue someone for your own stupidity at least once) that I'm held different and above.

Also means I can't screw up XD.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

You don't sound racist. Your manager, perhaps... but a compliment's a compliment, and best taken the way it was meant!
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Working...
    X