This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting with the Manager...

Started freaking out yesterday because my manager emailed me asking me to meet with her today... and things like those are generally Not Good.

Turns out...

I GOT A RAISE!!!

We've been on a pay freeze for the past few years and they're not giving raises this year either, but my Manager and the CEO decided that I deserved to get one, and that it was past time.

So, I got a 5.769% raise effective Sept 30.

I'm so happy!
    Last edited by Wenchie; 09-29-2010, 12:34 AM.
    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Congrats!!!!

Glad you got good news!

Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Yay!!!!

Congrats!!!!
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

I had a feeling
        Thou shalt not take the name of thy goddess Whiskey in vain.

Comment

Thanks everyone! This was very happy... and apparently I'm the only person in my department to get a raise too... even though the entire company is on a pay freeze, they felt that I had more than earned one! o_O
          "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Conga Rats . *does the conga rat dance*
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

So, my CEO handed out our checkstubs today... payday is actually this Thursday, but they hand out the stubs whenever we get them in the mail from the payroll company... which is normally Wednesday but we got them on Tuesday this time.

And my raise is on the check! *happy dance*

Thing that amuses me about it... with the raise, my pay has been increased by $69 every 2 weeks. Well... $69.60, but still amusing.

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                Thing that amuses me about it... with the raise, my pay has been increased by $69 every 2 weeks.
                *opens mouth to say something, looks at foot, shuts mouth before inserting foot*
                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Fancy!
                  That should be a dent in a bar tab somewhere, right?
                  (Also, go on a date with her already Mytical!)
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                    Fancy!
                    That should be a dent in a bar tab somewhere, right?
                    (Also, go on a date with her already Mytical!)

Lol... Mytical & I have gone out a few times in the past few days... Museum & Dinner on Thursday, Movie today.

Comment

Working...
                    X