This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got an Attaboy

So, the company I work for is small and the owners/managers are cool. If someone does something notable that is good for the company, they get a public declaration of praise over the PA.

I am the company troubleshooter, so even though I catch a lot of things that save the company money, I don't get a lot of attaboys because, well, it's my day to day job to do this stuff. I don't mind, though, 'cause I know what I've done, and the bosslady knows how much I contribute.

But today I caught something a little outside my normal range, so the bosslady gave me and the guy who worked another side of the same problem attaboys for taking the time to make sure things were done right and not just done.

So, who else works for a place that gives public recognition for going above and beyond in the day to day grind?

[edit for missing words]

^-.-^
    Last edited by Andara Bledin; 10-02-2010, 07:00 AM.
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Not quite the same, but my manager gave me a high five when I finally got the laptop of death and disease to run the recovery disc.
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
    X