This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Writer (sorta lol)

Ok because of a NDA I can't give any serious details, but I have recently been hired to do some professional writing. Currently it is the 'listen to tapes and put it on paper' bit (no changes, embellishes, or such .. just word for word), BUT this place does have people progress to writing their own stuff..eventually. Takes awhile. The pay is peanuts, or less, but it is a foot in the door. They were a hard sell to let me get in..but I convinced them. No, no fees or anything if they publish anything I write. It is a legitimate place (I did my research), and they would indeed pay me should they publish anything of mine. Just will take forever and a day before they will consider anything of mine to publish.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Sounds like a good opportunity. Sucks about the pay, but if it allows you another job and youre a passionate writer then i think it could be a good move for you

Comment

Working...
    X