This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really a *job*

Well, ive been putting together some awesome musical opportunities.

I am going to start a business next summer, in an old elementary school my fiances aunt/uncle bought. I get to turn it into jam spots that bands can rent, and turn the library into a recording studio so they can record/sell their music. Also turning the gym into a spot to rent out for shows and performances...along with using the field for camp outs and weekend long events!

Also, just got a new band, had our first full jam practice last night, and i played things on drums that i didnt even think i could do. It was like a lightening bolt of inspiration hit me, and my hands/feet pulled off things i had been thinking of for years...kind of the "When i get good, i want to play X pattern" then out it came

It was right after a lot of stress (i was pretty much in tears from frustration before going there) so 3 hours of beating the shit out of drums and i felt like i was on drugs lol. Even thinking about it now i get all warm and fuzzy haha!

Says Who! Any thing that pays isa job.
    "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

I'm really happy that you've been inspired so much! I can't begrudge anyone that feeling... even though I'm jealous.
      Do you think it's a muse? /
      "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
      "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Woot woot!

You go, there - this is how major music venues and festivals get started. All the very best to you!
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
        X