This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And this will make 11

While I do not have a regular job, I do have one client who I've been doing stuff for since 2006. A publishing press has me do 2-3 projects a year illustrating one of their ongoing series...just finished a rather small assignment and learned that they've got another one they want me to do. *squee*

I gotta say I really do love working for these folks - the deadlines are great, I'm allowed some creative freedom, and I can work in my own cartoon style. It's to a point now where they no longer ask me if I would like to do the projects...they say, "We're making another book for (series). Here's the chapters. Send us some ideas by (date)."

Thankfully, the work is not only neat to do, but this is one of the only clients I've ever had who actually paid me for my work...usually I have to mention compensation and then they run for the hills.

Oooh, nice.

Good job, there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
    X