This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Doctor's Visit

A couple weeks ago, I had a nasty migraine (emotions plus new birth control) and it was coupled with severe vertigo. Due to the insurance I had with my (now previous, another story, another day) job, my normal PCP was not in the plan. I had to find a new one, so I used their system to find a PCP who was closest and within plan. I called them up and got an appointment less than an hour from when I called.

They got me in as quick as they could and put me in a dark room and just cracked the door a bit since I still had a migraine. The nurse practitioner was so kind and understanding that she even kept the light off during the exam and let me take quick breaks between the neural tests. She gave me a medicine to fix the vertigo and one for if I get a migraine again.

Everyone at that place was so sweet to me and I will definitely be using them from now on. It's definitely a far cry from how I'm used to being treated at doctor's.

Just thought I'd share a nice one

It's nice to hear a non sucky story!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
    X