This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Evil Patient

Once upon a time, there was a very clever girl named Emma Anne Foley (not her real name). Emma was eight years old and could truthfully say that she had never killed an animal, for in truth she was so very clever that she could always get her brother and sisters to do it for her. She got them to do it often because she liked to watch things die.

There was a boy at Emma's school that she just couldn't stand. He teased her and called her weird. Emma did not go to her teacher to complain, nor did she tell her parents, because she preferred to handle situations like this herself. Thus, she hatched a plan. She saved all her allowance money, and sold all her toys on eBay. Then, when Christmas came, she asked for all manner of expensive toys and presents. She sold these online as well and saved all the money she got from it.

When she figured she had enough, she went searching online for someone who could do something very special to the annoying boy in her class and before too long, she was able to find a hit man who could be bought for a very reasonable price. She made contact and set up the hit, and directed that it be carried out in a few months' time, because there was a second part to the plan which would cost more money. She would need more time to save it up.

Save it she did, and she went searching for someone who would be willing to take out the first hit man should he not finish the job. In a situation like this, she reckoned, it was best to leave no witnesses.

Unfortunately, this was where it all fell apart because the second hit man she contacted turned out to be the school resource officer at her very own elementary school. Thus, principals were called, and parents were called, and the police were called, and that was how Emma Anne Foley ended up under guard at the hospital to undergo a psych evaluation. And this was how it was determined that Emma Anne Foley would need a nice, long stay in the psych wing.

But this didn't trouble Emma Anne. As she was being wheeled away, she made sure to give every nurse and doctor a nice -- big -- smile.

---

I shit you not, this is what my boyfriend had to deal with at work the other night. A creepy, evil child who hired a hit man to take out a classmate and then hired a second hit man to take out the first one should he not succeed. The plan was brilliant, and would have been flawlessly carried out had the second "hit man" not been the school resource officer. That was where it fell apart and how the plan was exposed. That was why the kid ended up in the hospital and that is why the kid is not going to be leaving the hospital for a very long time. The parents were questioned by the doctors and said that their child had always liked watching things die and had always managed to manipulate the other children in the family into killing animals for her amusement. And as she was being carted off to the psych floor, she made sure to give everyone, my boyfriend included, a huge, beaming smile.

Is it just me, or does this story -- which I swear is true -- give one a ferocious case of the creeps?
    Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 03-24-2012, 01:37 AM.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Classic psychopath. I feel bad for your boyfriend; it's hard to see stuff like that.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

That's just a big fat wow. Intensely creepy.

I've been watching these documentaries and docudrama movies on youtube the past few weeks about stories much like that one. Every time I see a new one, I'm still astonished at the level of evil.

Comment

In this case, I hope she's never released. That level of planning and disproportionate response in an eight year old is damned scary.

Comment

Fuuuuck! *dragon_wings is no longer available for she has gone and hid from the creepy evil child*
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Throw away the key!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

What The Ever Loving Fuck?

Kid sounds like a sociopath.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

How was she able to sell things on ebay at her age?
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                  How was she able to sell things on ebay at her age?
                  That was a bit of artistic license, but according to the notes she did sell her toys and her Christmas presents, and save her allowance in order to take out the first hit. As to how she actually sold them or for how much, I don't know.
                  Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                    That was a bit of artistic license, but according to the notes she did sell her toys and her Christmas presents, and save her allowance in order to take out the first hit. As to how she actually sold them or for how much, I don't know.
                    There are other avenues that don't require a credit card. Trading post/classified and so on. Then simply sending them in the post and receiving cash via money order or cheque....

ETA: Yes, that story is creepy. Although I do have to wonder where a kid actually learned about hitmen or how to take out a hitman at her age....
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I just finished reading The Sociopath Next Door. It was recommended by another poster on this board, and I recommend it too; it's very informative about people like this.

The child has no conscience, no empathy, no ability to care about anyone or anything. It is frightening, and I doubt she can be cured.
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
                        ETA: Yes, that story is creepy. Although I do have to wonder where a kid actually learned about hitmen or how to take out a hitman at her age....
                        Internet.

This kid is a serial killer waiting to grow up. There is no cure for her. They won't be able to keep her locked up forever. Eventually they'll have to release her.

The only question is how many people will she actually manage to kill before she gets caught again. She's learned a valuable lesson in police work.
                        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Don't forget television. Shows that glorify the mafia, or even use it as a plot device, expose children to the idea in the first place.
                          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                            Don't forget television. Shows that glorify the mafia, or even use it as a plot device, expose children to the idea in the first place.
                            I was channeling Timmy Turner.
                            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

What I want to know is what hitman takes a case from an 8 year old!?
                              Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Working...
                              X