This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Spork4pedro View Post
    What I want to know is what hitman takes a case from an 8 year old!?
    I thought that was a good question also. Someone must have been willing to though, or else she wouldn't have ended up in the psych ward.
    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

It's like something out of a horror / psychological thriller type of novel or movie.

I've known some nasty, some mean kids in my time, but that...... ugh *shivers*
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Before I start I would like to apologize if this is overly long, as I have read a lot about the subject matter so I might ramble a bit. I can definitely see how that would creep most people out, but I admit that it fascinates me immensely as I am currently doing a character writeup that concerns a character similar to this girl. The cunning required for such is impressive, but I admit there are other children like that who are free and clear now. A few years back a student at the elementary school in my town rigged the computer room to catch fire, but they were admittedly more caring as they made sure the classes closest to the computer room were on recess.

Truth be told I believe the moral of the story is definitely do not judge a book by the cover, and to try to be nice to everyone. On a side note considering their manipulative bent I would sooner see them as a cult leader than a serial killer, but I am not sure if that will calm any worry.

Comment

Given how some cults end, I'm not sure I'd agree.
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

The first thing I thought was "Peter, but either less in control of herself, or not as smart."
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

That is seriously creepy. Like Tesla, I also find it fascinating...but seriously creepy and messed up. It amazes me how someone's mind can be that broken, especially at so young an age! I'm glad her plot was foiled, but what her future potentially holds scares me.
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Chalk me up as another one of those "fascinated, but severely creeped out" by cases like this. Like XCashier, I've read "The Sociopath Next Door," largely for research purposes for my writing, to have a better understanding of the psychosis.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Holy shit. I am now thoroughly creeped out.

You know these people are out, especially if you ever watch 48 Hours, 20/20 or anything on Discovery ID, but to actually have it in your face, it's just, there aren't words.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Stupid question I know, but...

... WHERE WERE HER PARENTS?!

She's selling her toys, contacting strangers, searching who knows what on the net and no one notices?
                    Women can do anything men can.
                    But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                    Maxine

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post

She's selling her toys, contacting strangers, searching who knows what on the net and no one notices?
                      Probably hiding behind a solid wood, locked door.
                      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                      HR believes the first person in the door
                      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                      Document everything
                      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Holy, holy cow.

I just can't even wrap my mind around what I'd do, if I found out my kid was like that. Granted, I'd like to think I'd stop something like this from ever happening to my child.
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Fascinated...impressed how clever she is (even if it is an evil clever)...creeped the hell out.

I seriously got chills reading that.

Comment

I'd like to know what a school official is doing offering services as a hitter. Did someone at the school suspect something was up with the little girl? Or does that official need to be locked up as well?

Comment

Quoth Sparky View Post

Kid may have snuck out of class to go and meet with hitman, or the entire exchange could've been set up by email.
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth FenigDurak View Post
                                I'd like to know what a school official is doing offering services as a hitter. Did someone at the school suspect something was up with the little girl? Or does that official need to be locked up as well?
                                I don't know if it was that someone at the school was suspicious, or if for whatever reason, she thought she could make the school officer do what she wanted him to do.
                                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
                                X