X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Easter bunny is for all ages - funny

Just a random funny sighting...

We were at the base exchange right before Easter and I saw they had someone in an Easter Bunny costume set up for photos with kids.

I also saw a couple of men at the section. No kids. They just thought it would be fun to pose with the Easter Bunny & get photos of it.

Myself and a couple college friends did this with a Santa setup in college. All three of us in the pic with Santa. I still have the pic. Good times!!

Comment

I never did it myself, but I know others who would do it in a heart beat.

College people, or just the young at heart doing it on a lark seem to be most common.

I'm sure there are probably military folk who might do it to send to a kid back home too as a pic of mom/dad.

Comment

Hey, Mrs. Crossbow and i get as many pictures with Disney characters as possible. No kids here, other than us, that is.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

My father is in thousands of Santa Claus pictures. Since he's now too old to visit Santa, he's decided to become Santa. Since he's got white hair, a full white beard and mustache, round, rosy cheeks and a, ummm, full, belly, this works well for him. Actually, this Christmas he put a "Naughty or Nice" list on his iPhone and whenever kids would approach him in random public places (when he wasn't wearing the suit) he'd pull his phone out and check the list. It was hysterical to watch the kidlets react.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I can imagine a kid being naughty would be VERY SCARED after having santa review him/her. although a good kid would be very happy of course

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              I can imagine a kid being naughty would be VERY SCARED after having santa review him/her. although a good kid would be very happy of course
              I'm imagining a parent whose kid has been misbehaving all day being THRILLED!!
              "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Yes, there were quite a few moments that turned into very memorable moments. Dad is currently working on programming an app that will allow the child to speak his or her name and which will then show up on the list. Of course, all kids wind up on the "nice" list, but Dad is pretty good at reading cues from the parents and can play off the "well it seems you've made it, but be careful!" line quite well.
                At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                  Yes, there were quite a few moments that turned into very memorable moments. Dad is currently working on programming an app that will allow the child to speak his or her name and which will then show up on the list. Of course, all kids wind up on the "nice" list, but Dad is pretty good at reading cues from the parents and can play off the "well it seems you've made it, but be careful!" line quite well.
                  Your dad is seriously awesome!
                  "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

He definitely has his moments.

Comment

My store sometimes has photo shoots during the holidays. And my store allows small dogs if handled by the owner. I bring my puppies in when I am not busy.

I have pics of me with Santa while I was on my break. And the Easter Bunny. Played by one of my manager's husband.

Comment

Working...
                      X