This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC in Training?

I was sitting in a Mexican Restaurant when this woman, her 2-year-old daughter and another woman were seated. Just after they were handed their menus, the little girl asks, "Where our food, mommy?"

Her mom replied, "We haven't ordered yet, honey."

Since that's something that's cute when you're 2 and not cute when you're 22, let's hope she outgrows that.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

But ... but ... the food should just magically appear on the table! Right?

Comment

Aww! Definitely hope she grows out of that. At that age she probably just doesn't quite get how a restaurant works. Cute now though.
      Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Sounds like Mom has it in hand, though. If she keeps that up, kid will be fine.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          But ... but ... the food should just magically appear on the table! Right?
          That's exactly what my rabbits think about kibbles & greens in their bowl.

*nose in bowl* *sad eyes* nose in bowl* *sad eyes* *digdigdig at bowl* Magic kibbles NOW!

(If your pet was human, would it be an SC? Mine would!)

Comment

Quoth camjuniper View Post
            If your pet was human, would it be an SC? Mine would!
            My cat liked to meow often and meow loudly. She had a voice, and she was not afraid of using it.

I found a YouTube video that shows how demanding cats can be.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

OUCH!!!!! that bring back painful memories of our batch of kittens. They thought our legs WERE scratching and climbing posts even when no food was present.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

My little dog would def be an SC. Needy bugger.

Comment

Sounds like kidlet was thinking "McD's" or a home cooked meal, at a sit down restaurant. I had this very question from my oldest when he was a toddler and I expect it again with my youngest. They're used to food being "there," because you get food almost the moment you order at the fast food joints or the parent doesn't call them to the table until the food is already "there." They don't get that, at a sit down restaurant, you have to wait for your food.

At least Mommy answered properly, rather than saying something extremely stupid like, "Because they want us to STARVE." *facepalm* I have no idea how many times I've heard that one.. and it makes me want to chew out the "parent" that says it.
                  If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
                  X