This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth greensinestro View Post
    Now I know why there seems to be such a high turnover rate at that place! They don't train any of their emplo-ees. You just fill out an apple-cayshun, then after it's all filled out, you're the new fry cook of the place!
    And you're ready, you're ready, you're ready-eddy-eddy.

One day off (paid) to those who get the reference.
    "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
    -FSTDT

Comment

Passed a construction zone the other day with one of those HUGe light signs.

"ROAD WORK AHEAD

USE EXTREAM CAUTION"

Althought my favorite is when the local high school is having their football tryouts:

Football tryouts!

Tag, tackle cheerleading

Tag AND tackle cheerleading??
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Tackle cheerleading? That sounds fun!

Go team go! U Rah Rah! We've got BAM POW mmmphhhhh mmm!

Time out to remove the megaphone from Hailey's butt!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Is she cute and single?

Rapscallion, just asking
          Not sure about now being it is now 22 years later, but back then she was married with two children, one already in high school.

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
            Not sure about now being it is now 22 years later, but back then she was married with two children, one already in high school.
            Close enough.

Rapscallion

Comment

I once saw a DTP and Copying shop that had slogans on the store front, made of tiles, yes, like bathroom tiles, cemented to the store front, above the window.

One of the slogans said: PROFFESSIONAL SERVICE

Comment

This one was on a the outside message board of a local high school...

"Parent Teacher Confrances" :::sigh::: I graduated from HS there and that appeared a few years after I had graduated. The worst part of it all, it stayed up there for a month.

Comment

Maybe they ran out of "e"s
                  GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

In my travels over the weekend, I took a trip to Jacksonville and back, traveling up and down I-95. This interstate always has road construction going on, almost as bad as what Atlanta, Georgia deals with. Anyhow, I saw a sign that said this:

DRIVE RESPONSIBLY......BUCKEL UP!

No wonder the fatality rate on Florida roads is so high!

Comment

OMG .. I can't believe I forgot this until just now!

Hubby and I were married in the town of Hood in Virginia. (It's a really really really small town). We got married at the church there. As the preacher said: "It's the largest church in town. It's the smallest church in town. (pause) It's the ONLY church in town."

Anyways, everytime we go visit the PILs, we pass the church. We always look at the little sign in front of the church that usually has an uplifiting message. For the past almost 5 years since our marriage, there has been at least one message either missing letters completely (but the spaces are put in so you can figure it out) OR the words are completely misspelled. Hubby and I always laugh about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X