X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post; very sucky customer

My first post!

My daughter and I went to see "Meet the Robinsons" last Friday. And there, encountered not one, but two sucky customers in the same line.

We walked up and it was cold out for here. We were about fourth in line. Notice that the SC is arguing with the theater staff. "I did not know the glasses were extra, $2 dollars! why etc". (As if anyone would watch the movie without the glasses.) Then pointed to a sign that said before noon on Sat, Sun and holidays the price was $5. The kids are out of school she whined. Guy in the booth checks with manager and says spring break is not a holiday (lady never mentioned that it was Good Friday which would have made me go hmmm maybe). Lady continues to whine; line getting longer and other patrons wondering wtf is going on.

THEN, another lady claims she called and was told it was the holiday price. I turned to my daughter and said customersuck.com. Manager chimed in that no one had called. She says it was yesterday. They go get head manager apparently. Meanwhile we are all freezing. People in line are grumbling " 2 dollars lady" and I told the folks behind us that woman had not been told holiday rates , she was just complaining.

Bottom line. Theater caves. Then we all have to wait while the computers are reprogrammed to accomodate miss discount. She has the nerve to turn to her compatriot in line and say good job and then tell the guy in the booth "that is what good customer service is all about." I muttered loud enough to hear, "no that is what being a sucky customer is all about."

Theater scrambled to open more windows as there was only one and as luck would have it I am after the SC. I said loudly, " two for the movie, I know the glasses are extra, and don't care about the price. And sorry."

Guy looks at me. Looks at my 17 year old daughter and says "that is one adult and one child correct?" You bet my man.
    Last edited by Doodad; 04-13-2007, 12:40 AM.

The wife and I went and saw it the night it came out. Our theater had one price listed for the 3D version, and another for the regular version. We actually "paid" less than the regular movie price. I had purchased a bunch of the discount movie passes from Regal Cinemas a couple years ago, for $7 each. They accepted them for the 3D version, no additional charge which I was expecting, since it costs $11.50 here.

Comment

Working...
    X