This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little girls tantrum

This was so weird, I felt embarassed for this girl.

I was out for dinner with a few friends, and as I was up at the bar, a girl, 13 or 14 at the oldest walks in.

Girl: Pint of beer please.
    Barwoman: Can I see some I.D please?
    Girl: I don't have any!
    Barwoman: Well I'm sorry, you have to leave.
    Girl: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! Whhhhhhy?

The girl actually starts shaking and stamping her feet.

Barwoman: You have no I.D, you are not getting served.
    Girl: This isn't faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiirrr!

She storms outside the restaurant, sits on the step and bursts out crying!

The bartender and I stare at each other, wide eyed and shocked at what we had witnessed. The girl hung around for at least ten minutes before she was told to move on because she was disturbing the customers sat near the door with her whailing.

Maybe she was autistic or something like that? Otherwise, obviously just a case of SpoiledPrincessitis.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Maybe she was autistic or something like that? Otherwise, obviously just a case of SpoiledPrincessitis.
      My money's on the latter.
      A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

Did anybody ever see that US reality show called Brat Camp? One season had a teenager that sounds like this brat . . . she was the queen of drama.
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

It was definately spoiled princess. I've seen a lot of them, and she was definately one.

Comment

That probably works with her family.

Comment

I got the same story at work, but replace beer with free cookie and ID with club card.

(The club card is to prove you had no allergies to what might be in the cookie)

The kid threw an absolute FIT like if she was trying to buy smokes.
              Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                And I'm afraid it's terminal.
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Where were the parents?

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
                    Did anybody ever see that US reality show called Brat Camp?
                    I've never seen this! What channel is this (or was it) on? If I need my spoiled brat fix, I just watch My Super Sweet 16 on MTV, and watch these girls (and sometimes guys)! throw tantrums and try to get people arrested when they destroy the cake by accident.

But that whole thing about going into the bar at that age and thinking you're going to get alcohol is just bizarre. Maybe her friends dared her or something? I tried to get cigarettes from this seedy gas station when I was 14, but I'd never think of going into a bar.
                    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

This is why I'm an open advocate of spanking.
                      ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I have a love-hate relationship with My Super Sweet 16. It's hilarious, but also kind of painful to watch. I was pretty spoiled, as in, my parents paid for half of college and bought me my first car (a used Jetta) but at the same time...wow. It's a whole new level on that show--seeing someone cuss out her father because he didn't get the exact luxury car that she wanted for her is kind of depressing.
                        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Jeez. Or the one I saw where the girl's parents FLEW her to NEW YORK to pick out the perfect dresses for her party... Yes, dresses, in the plural. She spent $3,000 just on dresses (and we're not including the cost of the flight there, the limo service and everything else). At that point I got so disgusted I just changed the channel. That's just ridiculous.
                          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                            This is why I'm an open advocate of spanking.
                            To quote a local comedian:

"I don't think parents should be allowed to spank their children. I think strangers should be allowed to do it. Because often parents don't appreciate just what little sh*ts they are..."

I think this young lady is a prime example.
                            Who elected me Grand Marshal of the Moron Parade today?

Comment

Jeez, I don't plan to spend $3000 on my wedding dress! (should I ever be buying one, that is)

My parents bought me my first car only in the sense that I "bought" it from them but my dad never actually made me pay him for it. He said if/when he needed it he'd tell me, but somehow he never needed it . (So technically I owe him $4000, but that car is now almost 5 years gone.) Oh, and I was in my 20s and was moving to Pennsylvania. (Before that I was still living at home and I shared the car with my mom. My parents worked in the same building so they usually drove in together and there was rarely a conflict.) He loaned me $3600 to buy my current car so I wouldn't have to clean out my savings (to add to the insurance money from my old car) but I paid him back in 2 years. I grew up with everything I needed, and then some; apparently kids just need so much more today...
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X