This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time moves differently in her world

She's been a regular customer at S______ forever, at our store/mall almost every day, getting stranger all the time.

BTW, what is it with old people that they have to come to the store/mall every single day??? I'm sure I'll be able to find better things to do when I'm retired!

I was in the mall this morning. She comes up to me and says, "Hi Zinjadu, I haven't seen you in S______ for such a long time. Do you still work there?"

"Yes, Mrs _____, I still work there." And I quickly move away and go about my business...

What I really wanted to say was: Apparently the space-time continuum has been fooling with your mind. You came through my till last week. If last week is 'such a long time', I really don't want to know how you feel about last year.
    It's like I'm wearing Eau de Moron and all of the idiots and assholes are attracted to me... -JuniorMintz

We have the fussiest older customers each weekday morning! They come in at 8-9am for their free coffee, and may or may not purchase something else. If they get something else, they mumble about the price. And if they order a change in something, like a bacon muffin with no cheese, they expect it to be ready immediately! OMG, give the kitchen staff at least a minute or two.

I've actually asked not to work in the morning, cos they're kinda scary. They yell if we're out of one kind of toast, or if they have to wait a minute for the coffee to brew. It'd be funny if they weren't so mean & petty.
    Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
    Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
    <3 Arrested Development

Comment

Quoth sarahj View Post
      And if they order a change in something, like a bacon muffin with no cheese, they expect it to be ready immediately! OMG, give the kitchen staff at least a minute or two.
      I hadda wait a whole 4 minutes at the McD drivethrough today because they were baking my McNuggets! Gawd! What's with this slow-ass being only human thing with these lazy clerks who have no control over the deep fryer's speed!!!

I lost 4 minutes out of my dinner HOUR! They should hav given me my food free! They shoulda....

I'm sorry, I can't keep a straight face...

Seriously, the girl apologized for the 4 minutes as I pulled up and I told her no biggie.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

Working...
      X