X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Nan

Just a quick one.
    Had a lunch with family today. As we were taking our orders the girl went around and got to my pop. I don't know what was said but I think she asked him at one point how he wanted his steak. Anyways I think she may have forgotten to put it down because she came back and asked him again...to which he replied

"I TOLD you BEFORE THAT I wanted MEDIUM rare!"..girl seemed a little put off and apologised..

Anyways my nan went right off at him for being so rude, said she was only trying to make sure his order was right...

Anyways, she came back, he pulled her aside and did apologise, said he was rude to her before and he was sorry.

So yeah that’s my semi-sighting....good on you Nan!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

I assume "nan" means "grandmother"?
    If so, that's why elderly ladies are so awesome.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

*chants* NAN NAN NAN!

i want to be a snarky old woman who gives sc's hell when i get to that age, if i live that long (the stress might kill me, or my brain cells will die off from various sc based encounters of the stupid).
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Working...
      X