This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Ahh, those types of Sucktomers. I used to see them now and then at the wholesale club. Sometimes they wouldn't even be difficult while I was ringing them up, but then they'd stand off to one side and carefully examine the receipt with a frown/scowl on their face, and I knew they were looking for any mistake I might have made.
    I've been known to be scrutinizing my receipt after being checked out at the grocery store/wholesale club/etc...but it's more "how the hell did I manage to spend $50? I only came in to get some milk and eggs" (or "do I have enough fuel points to get ten cents a gallon off gas yet?") and not thinking the cashier screwed up

Comment

Quoth Deevil View Post
      I've been known to be scrutinizing my receipt after being checked out at the grocery store/wholesale club/etc...but it's more "how the hell did I manage to spend $50? I only came in to get some milk and eggs" (or "do I have enough fuel points to get ten cents a gallon off gas yet?") and not thinking the cashier screwed up
      Understandable, but when I see the Fastidious Receipt Checkers periodically glancing in my direction with that scowl/frown while doing it, I get the feeling it's less "how did I spend so much" and more "what can I find that's wrong so I can get compensation?"
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Kittykat View Post
        SC: "Mind your own damn business!"
        Yep. The words of someone who knows full well that what she is doing is wrong.
        "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
        .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I think SC's like this actually look at it with coupons, if it's the wrong size, the cashier will scan the coupon anyway and not notice. Or, the SC simply thinks they can just sneak in a few other coupons for items they don't even have, and it won't be noticed either.

Great you know your French. PC's like this always think others don't know second languages.

Comment

Bleu, bleu, l'amour est blue...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
            X