This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MadMike View Post

What I wouldn't give for 5 minutes alone with the sadistic bastard who came up with that brilliant idea.
    After you're done with him, want to come help me with the idjit who thought it would be a good idea to install Target-style customer assistance buttons in our chain?

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      If he's talking about Arby's, which I think he is, it's to ring to let the employees know you got good service.
      Thank you for helping me to learn something new today.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
        If he's talking about Arby's, which I think he is, it's to ring to let the employees know you got good service.
        I notice that it's for good service, and not for good food.
        I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I tried an Arby's in Canadalandia. The beef sarnie wasn't bad, but the meat was overly processed. Tasted reasonably fine, but not like real beed. I suspect pumped up with water and sugar - usual trick of the industry.

Rapscallion

Comment

You know, I recently noticed (after reading this thread the first time) that someone stole the bell from the Arby's down the road from where I live.
            Learn wisdom by the follies of others.

Comment

Quoth repsac View Post
              You know, I recently noticed (after reading this thread the first time) that someone stole the bell from the Arby's down the road from where I live.
              I wonder if it was the employees?

Seriously, I previously mentioned how annoyed they sound when they shout "Thank you!" in response to the bell. I forgot to mention how I bet if I walked over and yanked the damn thing off the wall, they'd say "Thank you" and mean it.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

They have the bell in Long John Silvers too. Same deal - if the service was good you ring the bell and they shout "Thank you."
                "Full price for gum?! That dog won't hunt, monsignor." - Philip J. Fry

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  I tried an Arby's in Canadalandia. The beef sarnie wasn't bad, but the meat was overly processed. Tasted reasonably fine, but not like real beed. I suspect pumped up with water and sugar - usual trick of the industry.
                  I worked at Arby's back like in '98 or so, and back then they didn't have any water/sugar/MSG/DDT/ETC added to the product. The reason the texture was like that (and I asked, 'cause I'm a curious little ) is because they take the cuts, shred the meat, process it to make sure they've got the bone and gristle out of it, then finely grind it and shape it into a regularly sized 'loaves'.
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

And how in the world did they manage that one without anyone seeing?

That'd be a good story! lol.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                      <snip>because they take the cuts, shred the meat, process it to make sure they've got the bone and gristle out of it, then finely grind it and shape it into a regularly sized 'loaves'.
                      Mmmm. Stop it! You're making me hungry! Argh, now I really want an Arby's beef and cheddar burger (sandwich? *shrug*)

Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                      X