This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misinformed Employee

I just remembered this when I checked my phone credit. A few weeks ago, Mum heard about several different types of pre-paid credit she could get my younger brother. His normal credit, $30 with 60-day expiry, wasn't quite lasting those 60 days. There's an add-on credit, $10 for 70 text messages with 30-day expiry. So calls come out of the $30, and texts from the $10 until it's used up.

Anyway, Mum and I went to one of his (and my) cell phone company's retail stores. We asked for the $10 text credit, that lasts 30 days. The employee told us it only lasts for a week, but many people somehow get the idea that it lasts for 30 days. Not even my brother sends 70 texts in a week, so we said "never mind" and left.

I hopped on the internet, cos I was sure it lasted 30 days, and it does! It's the $10 normal credit that lasts 7 days. So the employee wasn't sucky, they just didn't know their products. Annoying though.
    Michael: Maybe you'll be inspired by the boat party tonight and start a career as a pirate.
    Tobias: I haven't packed for that.
    <3 Arrested Development
Working...
X