Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The grossest example of entitlement ever...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The grossest example of entitlement ever...

Not disgusting, I used gross in another context of "extreme". If this isn't in the right place, can one of the mods please move it accordingly?

I saw this on the yahoo news page this morning http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070503/...dollar_pants_2.

A JUDGE... a freaking OFFICER of the American Justice System... is suing a small business for a ridiculous reason. He's had disputes with them in the past, and now it looks like he's trying to put them out of business. This guy SUCKS. The store owners RESOLVED the problem. They found his bloody pants, and he's suing them for $65 million dollars anyway. Probably has something to do with the PRINCIPLE fo the thing. UGH. I've just lost a bit more hope in humanity.
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

It makes me sad how litigious North America is getting. It's a pair of pants for crying out loud. They found it anyway! Take the pants back and move on you jackass! Okay maybe I'm more angry than sad.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Ah, but at the bottom they say he claims they're the wrong pants, even though they have the right ticket, etc. He's contracted Sue-Happyitis from the idiots on the other side of the bench.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

That is disgusting. 150% disgusting. What a Can the residents of the area he is appointed to sue him for wasting so much time on this case that he's not doing his job properly? He deserves everything he would have coming to him - and more.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
          They found his bloody pants, and he's suing them for $65 million dollars anyway.
          Yeah, gold, gem encrusted undies.... Even if they couldn't find them, just take the retail value thereof.

Comment

Actually, I think it's probably less about the pants and more about this asshole's unchecked racism and xenophobia.

I mean, really. And I'm the last one to pull that card out.

Comment

Already posted in Check it Out, folks...

By the way, I think he's an arsehole as well.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
              X