Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha. I worked at a gas station where we didn't even have to count the pennies in the cash drawer. How they ever came out even, I'll never know.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

ITA with a previous post that said you should have let the "clerk" call the cops, then just wait and watch how they react to being called in for a penny...see how much they appreciate this employee taking them away from actual real life crimes.

Comment

i thought about letting them call the cops but I was tired and hungry and didnt feel like dealign with the hassle one of the reasons I hopped out of the truck and just hit pay and tried to trust my cat like reflexes instead of wandering in and prepaying. Unfortunately my reflexes had apparently gotten more house cat than jungle cat. But yeah the local cops dont like dealign with BS that should better be handled without them so the penny nazi probably would have had to explain what the big beef was to them at the very least. Maybe next time I hav enothign better todo I'll go in and give it a try. My luck they'll probably be all happy and cheerful and say its no big dea. Who knows.

Bella: I wasn't tryign to be a sucky customer or jumping out on what I thought was a reasonable attempt to come up wih the full amount. This is the first time ever in my 34 years of life that I have encountered someone wigging out and turnign into such a nazi over a mere measely little worthless penny. Thats all thiswas about I tried to pay but came up a penny short and had a witch go nuts over it. i dont know if it was her or her manager but whatever the cause or whoemever was responsible that was dead flat wrong of them and I call foul on their part.

And yeah I call BS when oil companies have enough profits (which is the money left over after all expenses have been paid, which should include upgrading or repairing refineries) to buy a small country left over. The only way to explain the amount of profits the oil companies are having right now is sheer greed and evil on heir part. And you cannot lay all the blame on the environmentalists as if it wasnt for them the oil companies would le, cheat and pollute theeir way into even higher profits at the expense of poisoning and polluting the entire planet. An exxon valdez a week if there werent watchdogs hounding the evil greedy oil company bstrds.We need to nationalize the oil companies and spread their wealth. That would teach them to place their record profits over social, environmental and general responsibility.

Anyhow I'm not goign back to that station again even if I wind up having to push my car someplace else and I've told as many people about it as I could so lets hope there is a bit of change in the wind for them.

Comment

Working...
        X