This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mom was the sucky customer

Last month my mom went to visit my brother before he left for Iraq. Well traveling cell phones and no roaming made for a $450 bill. Well before she left she added 100 minutes of roaming. Needless to say opening the phone bill looked like this

So I call and tell her and she has a freaking fit. She wanted me to call and see if I could get it removed. Ummm no... You made the bill you pay the bill. She was just so sucky about the whole thing. I deal with people like that all the time. Well I didn't check so I shouldn't be accountable. This really pissed me off. I had already had a shitty day of this crap so I kinda went off on her. I should feel bad but damn I have told her roaming is 50 cents a minute and to watch them. She had several calls over 30 minutes.

I so don't understand this mentality.

The cool thing was is I got a free text message today letting me know that I had unusually high usage. I have never had that before it was kinda nice.
    I before E except after C. We live in a weird society

I had that shock the first time I went to Chicago... but I didn't blame the phone company. I did slap myself for not having checked the rates before going, and on any subsequent trips, I'd always contact my provider to get a month of roaming ($40/month extra for unlimited usage in North America - but I only went to the US every 6 months or so, so I'd get it for the month, and then cancel it when the month was up). Worked out GREAT
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
    X