This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    ... now I feel slightly bad for thinking that all this time iradney was a male
    Nah, don't feel bad I have no quibbles about being thought of as male, female, unicorn, hedgehog....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
      "Well, last time they were in, they blew up the building with dynamite, then found where all the employees lived and went to their houses and taunted their surviving loved ones, stole a company car and used it to run down orphans and widows... But they bought a $10.99 pizza, so we really need them to come back!!"
      Quoth notalwaysright View Post
      Then a week later they complained that it was cold and got their money back.

"But it's not worth fighting over, we need to give them what they want or else they'll complain to their friends and we'll lose ALL OUR CUSTOMERS FOREVER so just give them their money back and send a free pizza coupon too.
      Welcome to my world at the red roof pizza place. and I am not fibbing either. This crap happens on a daily basis.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        Nah, don't feel bad I have no quibbles about being thought of as male, female, unicorn, hedgehog....
        Alicorn?
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Sometimes I feel I'm not an employee,I'm a hedgehog in a bramble bush.Wherever I look,I'm surrounded by annoying little pricks.
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            Sometimes I feel I'm not an employee,I'm a hedgehog in a bramble bush.Wherever I look,I'm surrounded by annoying little pricks.
            I'm SO stealing that!
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

She's getting free manicures because her nails grew? "Dent" my ass.
              Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                She's getting free manicures because her nails grew? "Dent" my ass.
                It's like going back to the barber three weeks later and demanding a refund because your hair grew back.

Comment

Dude, some customers have gotten money back for leg waxes coz it "hurt". NO SHIT it hurt! You're ripping hair out by the root!
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                    Welcome to my world at the red roof pizza place. and I am not fibbing either. This crap happens on a daily basis.
                    I wonder if that's why the one down the street from me closed. I went online to order one night and it said I wasn't in the delivery area.
                    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
                      It's like going back to the barber three weeks later and demanding a refund because your hair grew back.
                      Careful about giving them ideas, MJ.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                      X