Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I'm just shocked that anyone would say anything about it at all. I see a woman with hairy anything (usually it's a chin) and I say NOTHING. What business is it of his what you do with your body?!? I don't think I'd have the courage to say what you said, though. If I had my wits about me I might say "I'm not here to decorate your world." That's a favorite.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      Wow. I'm just shocked that anyone would say anything about it at all. I see a woman with hairy anything (usually it's a chin) and I say NOTHING. What business is it of his what you do with your body?!?
      THIS. Oh my god, this.

As a wheelchair driver, I drive a great many people that are in NSI's situation: can't groom areas that usually are groomed. What do I do? ABSOLUTELY F*CKING NOTHING! It's none of my business! (Besides, I'm not looking to date those people, I'm just there to drive them.)

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      I don't think I'd have the courage to say what you said, though. If I had my wits about me I might say "I'm not here to decorate your world." That's a favorite.
      Oh wow, that's a close second to what NSI said. Now I kinda hope you get the opportunity to use it someday. Stop shaving now!
      Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
      OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
      she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
      Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

Well, Mister Polite Society Sheriff, there's one pretty glaring no-no you've forgotten.

OK then, drop 'em. Let's see those legs.

Aww. so how long ago was the divorce?

So, you're the one with the snazzy Gran Torino in his garage? (a bit abstruse I guess).

So you did't bring Jeff Dunham with you this time?

Which one are you; Waldorf or Statler?

Uh now you know that if you don't have a sense of humor. you shouldn't try to be funny! Sorry about that.

Comment

More awesome than a velociraptor flying an X-wing fighter!

Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

That was a perfect come back, just brilliant. I would have been lost in white-hot rage, this issue (the idea that body hair is inherently bad) just sets me off for some reason.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Nunavut Pants View Post
              I think that was an application of the PWNZER, as related in someone's sig....

It was indeed. The OP served up one fresh dose of PWNADE(TM).
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Some day, I will think fast enough to come up with something like that. (I can always dream, right?)

Comment

Nicely done. And sounds like a good taking-down was long overdue to that man.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

God, that was brilliant. I would've been all "it's none of your fucking business, you old goat." And that would not have taken him down, but yours did! Gold star
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This deserves a golf clap

men at work movie clip
                      I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

one as a woman who doesn't shave her legs i have to say 'who the fuck do you think you are trying to tell me what to do with my body, you don't here me telling you stop inflicting your with your presence do you'

two woohoo nice ONE!

Comment

Slice that may not work. Many men really do believe they have the right to tell women what to do with their bodies. We call them assholes, but there are a lot of them out there.
                          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

For that matter, I see a lot of women telling other women what to do. "You need to shave that [body part]! You would look better if you did [grooming practice]!" Worry about yourself, bitch.
                            Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
                            OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
                            she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
                            Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

I would have wanted to tell him to avert his eyes before I removed them. What a sorry fucking disgrace to elderhood! Good for you telling the miserable old fuck where to get off!

Comment

Or where he can forget doing so.
                                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
                                X