This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Emergency Unquote Issue

This was related to me by my coworkers as I got into work this morning. We work IT Service Desk for The Client, a government contract. It's the weekend, when there's fewer support staff on hand in any case, but it is also July 4th weekend, so there's even less support staff than usual.

My third-shift CW (we'll call him 3CW) gets this call from a luser with a bee in her bonnet. The Client's secure-side network (SecNet) has links on the homepage to streaming channels for music and TV stations, mostly just news networks.

Well, the luser was not happy, Bob, NOT. HAPPY., because when she clicked the link to take her to "Fair And Balanced News," although she got the FABN news feed, the "source" label in the window read "ZNN" instead.

For this, she called up 3CW at 10pm and needed this fixed RIGHT AWAY.

3CW took her information and sent it along to the proper support team, who will take care of it right away. As soon as they come back in the office. On Tuesday.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!
Working...
X