This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rude customer, and some great employees

I get acrylic nails done, because it keeps me from biting my nails. For those of you not familiar, they're fake nails, and you have to get them filled every so often when they grow out. As I'm going on vacay to the beach (Hawaii!) next week, I thought I'd go in today and get them filled/painted, and get my toes done too, before work. The place I go to is near my call center, and are generally very speedy, so it always works out. Also, just FYI, the place I go to is a tiny little strip mall joint, family owned and operated, and everyone who works there is sweet and friendly, which I love. I've been going there since high school, actually.

So, I get there, and tell the owner what I want to do, and he sends me on back to the pedicure chairs. There are three chairs, two with women seated in them, and one holding the one woman's purse. Even after I walk up and put my stuff down, the nail tech turns on the basin and starts the jets, this woman still does not move her purse. I even said "excuse me" and she still ignored me. Thankfully the nail tech moved her purse, but sheesh. She wasn't reading, and I knew she knew I was there, so it just seemed insanely rude.

On the bright side, they got me out of there with plenty of time to stop at the gas station on my way to work and still be on time, and I swear when I get multiple things done, they undercharge me everytime. On top of that, my nails look fantastic.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford
Working...
X