This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Primer View Post
    Just watch out for the electric fence below! Ask my DH if you need/want details!
    The fence could be bad, though I thought that was dispelled as myth on Mythbusters. My usual problem is that the bridge is too low and I wind up fishing.
    Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

I'm building a pair of electric fence panties.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Shocking!

Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It's not a myth according to the cow my brother watched pee on an electrified wire....

Comment

Quoth Kilamon View Post
            The fence could be bad, though I thought that was dispelled as myth on Mythbusters.
            Nope. It depends on how close you are and how badly you need to go. On testing peeing on the third rail myth, they found it was entirely dependent on an unbroken stream.

Comment

A local woman got sick of golfers wandering into her yard to pee. So she got a camcoder and a bullhorn and and film their reactions to "THAT IS NOT A BATHROOM!." She collected quite a number of videos and went to the media.

They showed some edited videos on the news and some of the guys didn't even act embarassed that they got caught watering her lawn like that.

I think my next step would be to install a sprinkler system and let my lawn water them back.
              The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                Myra my dear, every day is Idiot day at Wal Mart

I hate nearly being ran over by packs of children on Heelies going up and down the aisles towards the medicine and cosmetics.
                I HATE heelies. The only joy they ever bring me is seeing the little buggers fall flat on their asses trying to get under a limbo stick.
                I hate everyone. All the people on the street, I hate you all. And the people that I meet, I hate you all. And the people that I know, I hate you all. And the people that I don't, I hate you all.

Comment

Quoth Dips View Post
                  A local woman got sick of golfers wandering into her yard to pee. So she got a camcoder and a bullhorn and and film their reactions to "THAT IS NOT A BATHROOM!." She collected quite a number of videos and went to the media.

They showed some edited videos on the news and some of the guys didn't even act embarassed that they got caught watering her lawn like that.

I think my next step would be to install a sprinkler system and let my lawn water them back.
                  Fire hoses might be pretty funny, or dress up like one of the Droogs and come running out with a pair of hedge trimmers screaming like a crazy woman might be even funnier

Comment

Recently I actually looked at a pair of strap-on skates that were similarly designed, but 1) Sized for adults, and 2) could be put on over any type of shoe. I was thinking that it'd actually be kinda cool to have a pair to make the hiking easier next time I visit mom up in Chicago. The thought of all the little kids just tear-assing around with them turned me away from the idea, though. That and they didn't adjust big enough for 15-Wide*

*US scale, like a 49 European, I think.
                    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                    X