This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
    When I was about 14 my dad taught me (to my mom's great embarrassment) to holler, "SMALL PENIIIISSS!!" to guys driving jacked up trucks.
    You'd like working in my parking lot then, I see so many guys driving very large trucks that I always think that. Same goes for Hummers and the like. And I just remembered, I have to work tomorrow night, and now I'm going to have a hard time restraining myself from screaming it to people driving large trucks.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
      Chickie in the other post is scaring me. Cause I've said the "sorry about your penis". Freaky. Of course, maybe great minds think alike, and it doesn't take a lot to figure out what those guys are compensating for. And in rural Oregon, you have a LOT of people like this.
      The incident I witnessed happened in Houston, Texas circa 1995.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I've been known to utter the phrase, "Compensate much?" to people with ridiculous cars and/or sound systems.

And it was a running joke after my brother picked up a 42" tv.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I always laugh when I see an enormous pickup truck or SUV pull up somewhere and out steps a guy as short as me. It's even funnier to watch them have to climb back up into their vehicle.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Just a few days ago I was at the grocery store and noticed this guy checking me out. I was wearing a new dress, so it made me feel good to be noticed. I sort of smiled at him, and as I was doing so, he ran his cart right into a huge display. Knocked over some packages of croissants.
            I did the polite thing and pretended not to notice.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
              I sort of smiled at him, and as I was doing so, he ran his cart right into a huge display.
              Totally off topic, but...

GO BOOZY!
              Last edited by JustADude; 05-22-2007, 06:01 AM.
              ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
              And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

That reminds me of last Saturday.

I stopped at the McDonalds drive-thru for some dinner. The guy at the first window was a total Elias from Clerks 2. He just screamed teeny bopper dork. But a cute dork, though.

As I handed him the money, he didn't stop staring at me. I'm assuming he needed more quarters, cuz I heard a new roll being banged against the register. Then they all fell on the floor.

Then to make matters worse, he knocked over the little Ronald McDonald House Charities donation box right next to the window as he shakily gave me my change back.

How cute.......see that kind of stuff flatters me. When a guy is so taken aback by how beautiful I am that he gets nervous. I'd rather a guy be nervous than cocky.

It made my day. I thought to myself on the way home "Yes, I am farking beautiful, and I know it!"
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                  Forgive me, I have to ask....

But when he was shot down by the ladies, and he revved his engine, did he happen to throw a rod and blow his engine, and then proceed to fall OUT of his window when he freaked out over what just happened to his engine?

Hahahahahahaha.
                  And a Dixie horn! Did he have a Dixie horn?
                  O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    How cute.......see that kind of stuff flatters me. When a guy is so taken aback by how beautiful I am that he gets nervous. I'd rather a guy be nervous than cocky.

It made my day. I thought to myself on the way home "Yes, I am farking beautiful, and I know it!"
                    Aww...I love displays of modesty and humility.
                    It's so refreshing.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X