This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth greek_jester View Post

Your uncle had a dog and a light coloured carpet? BAD combination...! Also, poor dog. 8-9 hour shift with no company? I hope there was a doggie-door for when the dog wasn't accidentally trapped in a bedroom.
    It was a rental house. It was also painted a nauseating bright pink.
    I shudder at what the vet bill would have been like, to get all the splinters out of the front pawns and under the nails/claws.

Usual routine was let the dog out to do its business in the yard, then before leaving close the bedroom door to keep the dog out. That day, the dog was in the bedroom as the door was closed.

As far as I know, that bedroom door with the custom made doggie door wasn't changed until they moved to another house a few years later.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
      Oh my god. I just have to say that show looks ADORABLE. Like, I want to watch it now. I love how they use all different breeds (including a mutt!)

Though I cringed at the Cockapoo. I'm just really tired of all the portmanteau dog breed names (working at a vet I get all of them. Cockapoo, Multipoo, maltachi, Chipoo, Pugapoo. No people, your dogs are mutts, I'm sorry to break it to you lol.)
      What about a mix breed of bulldog and shih-tzu?
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        What about a mix breed of bulldog and shih-tzu?
        That's a Ballet dog... a Bolshoi...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          (working at a vet I get all of them. Cockapoo, Multipoo, maltachi, Chipoo, Pugapoo. No people, your dogs are mutts, I'm sorry to break it to you lol.)
          Not that there's anything wrong with having a mutt.

"... there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more lovable than the mutt." John Winger (Bill Murray), Stripes

Wow, did I go Yes, the shop assistant should've paid better attention to what he was doing, and apologized for the error instead of trying to gloss over it.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Anyway, the other shop I went to had the toy and my niece loved it when she unwrapped it Christmas Day.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
            X