This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excuse me can I cut in line - I have no planning skills

So Boxing Day comes and it's off to the mall to join the hordes looking for those bargains - and bargains did I get.

After getting a few decent bargains it was time to checkout. So I line up. Line's going a bit slow, slightly frustrating but nothing to turn sucky over.

Get to about 2-3 spots from the front and random comes up.

'Uh..um...can I cut in line. I...er...start work in like 2 minutes'. I politely decline and say I've been lining up for 45 minutes (probably closer to 30 but I wasn't sparing anyone the line).

Random just stands there for a few minutes before dumping everything on the counter and storms off.

Love, if you were legit running late for work, why shop until the last minute when it's bleeding obvious what the register lines look like.

Or as the old adage goes - bad planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine (nor the stores)
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

No, no, no, the WHOLE LINE should've stepped back to let Speshul Snowflake through! Don't you know the world -- nay, the entire galaxy -- revolves around them??
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Happened to me at the bank once, I got a few minutes to get away from work to do some banking and some guy runs in and up to the teller I'm walking to and says "Do you mind? I have a cab waiting." And I say "Yeah, I do mind" and step in front of him to get to the teller. He went "Hey!" and I pointed to the line, where two other people were waiting. He just stood in the open for a minute and stormed out of the bank... probably to go to another bank, maybe? I didn't care.
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Hell, at least these morons left and didn't try to either force their way in or make a huge scene about not getting their way...

Comment

Working...
        X