Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have I done to attract the terrifying?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have I done to attract the terrifying?

They're coming on the bus now... and they're competing for the 'Opening Lines That Will Make You Want To Get The Hell Out Of There'

After about ten minutes of travel,Lanky Longhair Student in the seat in front asks his friend in the seat opposite(who for what it's worth was reading A Clockwork Orange) and asks 'So if I want to go around murdering random people,does that make me a psychopath or a schizophrenic'...and then described how he would cut off the arms at the elbows and the legs at the thighs,disembowel them and feed them their own intestines....
    and I'm outta here
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Is this a public bus or are you a schoolbus driver??

In any case, sounds to me like they are going for the shock value ... waiting for anybody around them to gasp in horror, or start lecturing them on what "perverts" they are. "Seriously, grow up, you pathetic losers." (Not sure that I'd say it, but I'd definitely be thinking it.)
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Hell, return shock value for shock value. Give them a friendly 'reminder' that if they're going to be dismembering people they'll need the proper gear. Tourniquets so they don't bleed out, and bone saws to get through those pesky bones in something less than forever. Oh, and they'll also need to keep their subject plenty warm, trauma that major is certain to send them into shock. A nice hot bath should help, and it makes clean up a breeze! Bonus points if you can make it sound like you're speaking from personal experience.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I hate to say it, but I my sense of humor would kick in. I would look right at them, smirk and say "tsk.. beginners."

Comment

That sounds like thhe people who I see on the number 16 bus when I have to use it.

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
            Hell, return shock value for shock value. Give them a friendly 'reminder' that if they're going to be dismembering people they'll need the proper gear. Tourniquets so they don't bleed out, and bone saws to get through those pesky bones in something less than forever. Oh, and they'll also need to keep their subject plenty warm, trauma that major is certain to send them into shock. A nice hot bath should help, and it makes clean up a breeze! Bonus points if you can make it sound like you're speaking from personal experience.
            Practice deboning a chicken to get through the major joints, and a good slender bladed knife for slicing through the tendons and ligaments ....
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
            X