Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He put WHAT in his mouth? (Warning gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He put WHAT in his mouth? (Warning gross)

One of my coworkers works night shifts at another hotel owned by the same people. She was telling me a story of what happened earlier this week.

A mom and a 2-3 year old son check into a room. The son finds a* used condom *and proceeds to chew on it. Obviously the guest was not too happy, and I don't blame her. HK at that hotel really fucked up.

*highlight to reveal gross item.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Not too happy? I'd be hysterical. Who knows what kind of diseases....
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I guessed dildo. Not too far off I guess.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

1- I'd be very freakin' upset if my (hypothetical) kid did that. Ditto what Food Lady said about diseases. I'd be inclined to take whatever remains of it and the kid to a doctor asap and have everything tested.

2- I'm surprised the kid didn't spit it out in like half a second. *Condoms* taste nasty, even the flavored ones. Er, so I've heard? Yeah, we'll go with that...
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

t
          Quoth Kittish View Post
          1- I'd be very freakin' upset if my (hypothetical) kid did that. Ditto what Food Lady said about diseases. I'd be inclined to take whatever remains of it and the kid to a doctor asap and have everything tested.

2- I'm surprised the kid didn't spit it out in like half a second. *Condoms* taste nasty, even the flavored ones. Er, so I've heard? Yeah, we'll go with that...
          Holy crap, I'd be more than freaking out. I'd dig the condom out and think how icky it was, then realize and probably go completely crazy.

To the bolded, have you ever tasted baby foods? No salt or flavoring usually, so its rather unappealing. In fact, pretty nasty.

Comment

One time at work, a kid started licking the mirrored surface of the register opposite me (the one that allows the checker/bagger to see if there's anything left under the cart), and those are absolutely filthy even at the best of times. I quickly told the kid off as he was seriously grossing me out, and apologized to the mother for sounding sharp, but she totally agreed with me.

Kids are nasty little beasts when left to their own devices.

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
              ...Kids are nasty little beasts when left to their own devices.
              Yes we are, are we not! And we live long and prosper, which raises strong questions (to me) of the raving doilyism that is so popular.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Back in the day, breaking a thermometer was fun because we got to play with the quick sliver aka mercury. Dad used to have a big plastic bottle of the stuff in his workshop and would let his kids and grands play with it as long as we poured it back in the bottle when we were done.

I'd be seriously pissed off if I found anything like the above hidden thing in a room, and would be saying many, MANY poopy head words if a child or pet had been chewing on it.

Totally beyond gross. Call to the doctor right away, demands that the hotel pays for the medical expenses would come forthwith.

Kids still bounce well, one of my co workers left in a panic a few days ago because her 11 year old kid had had an accident at recess and that the school had called 911. Kid had been running full on, and turned his head to look at someone.

I can see everyone wincing because they know the end of the story. Yeah, he ran full tilt into a pole, wrapped his body around the pole, split his scalp open and knocked his silly self out.

He ended up with a very minor concussion, 13 stitches and is now the playground legend and sucking it up.

Mom is still recovering.

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone
                  Kids still bounce well, one of my co workers left in a panic a few days ago because her 11 year old kid had had an accident at recess and that the school had called 911. Kid had been running full on, and turned his head to look at someone.

I can see everyone wincing because they know the end of the story. Yeah, he ran full tilt into a pole, wrapped his body around the pole, split his scalp open and knocked his silly self out.

He ended up with a very minor concussion, 13 stitches and is now the playground legend and sucking it up.
                  Sounds like future secret agent material if you ask me.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post

Mom is still recovering.
                    That's usually how it goes. My mother used to say most of her grey hairs were the result of my brother (in particular) coming home bleeding all over the place.

As for the gross original post, some cleaning person needs a real Come to Jesus talk.
                    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

As for the gross original post, some cleaning person needs a real Come to Jesus talk.
                      I think it's just Jesus they need introducing to,they seem to be on familiar terms with the rest....
                      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Yes kids put all kinds of stuff in their mouths. My nephew took my dirty old shoes and started chewing it like it was candy! When I worked at the EconoBlah, I heard of some kid found a dirty needle and chewed it, causing injuries. So yeah watch your young Kids whenever you go to a hotel. They think everything is candy.
                        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
                        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

It is not just hotels.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/11/boy-5-...round-6442315/
                          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                          Save the Ales!
                          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I just read a article where a child was chewing on what is in the thread on a school play ground here in florida.

Comment

I wouldn't jump on housekeeping too hard, unless they have a history of slipshod work. It is quite possible that the "object" was stashed in some nook or cranny and was effectively unfindable without removing and disassembling everything in the room, let alone in the (guess) 5-15 minutes allowed per room.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X