Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You are a danger to public safety and a menace....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are a danger to public safety and a menace....

I may have mentioned him before-I can't find the thread-that some goon had crossed swords with the local garage and decided to plaster his posters of complaint over the whole of team.Bus shelters,library windows etc.

This week,he had stuck them up over the sign that told passengers the bus would not be stopping there due to roadworks.

Then he got irate that someone had removed them and stuck them back-over the sign telling people that the seat in the bus stop was broken and not to sit on it.
    He was lucky no-one was injured.

And then I managed to actually find him...he was out putting them up again.I got pics of him in the act of sticking them up and told him in no uncertain terms that I would be sending them to the police.

Personally,I think he may not be all there as he insisted despite
    a)having a large bag of them on his person
    b)actually being photographed sticking them up

it 'wasn't him,it was someone from the garage putting them up to sabotage him'.

But he needs to be stopped...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Wow. Obsession much? Too bad he doesn't have anything else to occupy his time ... like an intriguing job, or even a time-consuming hobby (no, this doesn't count, LOL).
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I don't understand what would be on such posters. Why not give them a bad review somewhere?
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

The only people who seem to care about poor online reviews are those that leave them!
        This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
        I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
          The only people who seem to care about poor online reviews are those that leave them!
          As I've heard them called, "The One-Star Yelp Warrior".

The slightest thing is wrong, and they're on Yelp giving out one star. Even if it's their own fault.
          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
            Wow. Obsession much? Too bad he doesn't have anything else to occupy his time ... like an intriguing job, or even a time-consuming hobby (no, this doesn't count, LOL).
            Sounds like if he lived in an HOA he would be 'that guy'; The one that complains that the Direct TV dish isn't painted the right shade of beige that matches your house.
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
              The one that complains that the Direct TV dish isn't painted the right shade of beige that matches your house.
              In my neighborhood, he'd be "that guy." You know...the only one who gets his house egged and his cars scratched up for harassing his neighbors. I'm not justifying what they did, folks...but he had it coming. This guy, used the borough's police force as his personal goon squad. He (or his crazy wife) would call the cops on everything. Park in the street in front of their house? Cops called. Dahlia broken in their fenced-in yard? Cops called. Child's wading pool leaning up against a shed next door? Cops called over the "unsightly object" and certified letter sent. But the eggs? That happened after he harassed some of the neighborhood kids, who were doing nothing more sinister than hanging out on their porch across the street. Naturally they retaliated and egged his house. Cops called, they came and left...and his house got hit again

But this guy? It sounds like he has nothing better to do. Sure it "wasn't him." It was the "future" him. You know, the one who accidentally traveled in time after hitting 88mph in a DeLorean
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                In my neighborhood, he'd be "that guy." You know...the only one who gets his house egged and his cars scratched up for harassing his neighbors. I'm not justifying what they did, folks...but he had it coming. This guy, used the borough's police force as his personal goon squad. He (or his crazy wife) would call the cops on everything. Park in the street in front of their house? Cops called. Dahlia broken in their fenced-in yard? Cops called. Child's wading pool leaning up against a shed next door? Cops called over the "unsightly object" and certified letter sent. But the eggs? That happened after he harassed some of the neighborhood kids, who were doing nothing more sinister than hanging out on their porch across the street. Naturally they retaliated and egged his house. Cops called, they came and left...and his house got hit again

I think I had posted a story here before about an old guy who lived in my uncle's neighborhood who called the zoning officer about everything: grass too long, tree with branches too long, basketball hoop in the driveway, etc. He got so obsessed that he actually made his own uniform and went out looking for people to report. I believe he had logged over 100 in a day and the police told him if they got 1 more complaint from him then he would win a lovely vacation to the nearest jail cell.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post

The slightest thing is wrong, and they're on Yelp giving out one star. Even if it's their own fault.
                  Which is one of the reasons I pay no attention to online reviews. You have no idea what the other side of the story might be.

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                  I think I had posted a story here before about an old guy who lived in my uncle's neighborhood who called the zoning officer about everything: grass too long, tree with branches too long, basketball hoop in the driveway, etc. He got so obsessed that he actually made his own uniform and went out looking for people to report. I believe he had logged over 100 in a day and the police told him if they got 1 more complaint from him then he would win a lovely vacation to the nearest jail cell.
                  Okay, that wasn't quite what I meant when I said the SC needed to find a hobby ...
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
                    Which is one of the reasons I pay no attention to online reviews. You have no idea what the other side of the story might be.
                    I'll read them and take a view; if there are lots of reviews, months apart, from different reviewers from different parts of the country all saying that the hotel is rubbish, the staff are surly and the hotel is run down/dirty then I'll take a stab that they're right. If there are plenty of good reviews and only one or two poor ones, I'll take a stab that the poor ones were either really unlucky or following through on a blackmail attempt.
                    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post

I saw a one-star review on Amazon that basically said "I've been thinking about giving this a try but I dunno". As in, they haven't even bought it yet but they rated it one star... just because.

Comment

Working...
                      X