Clear All

To the gal with finding cute large bra problems:

www.creativewoman.com

www.braexperience.com

Those are my two favorites.
    ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how I can work the quote "bag of sand" into this thread, but I can't seem to. So I'll put it in your heads and let you come up with your own funny solution.

Strangely enough, it's more about proportion, at least in my mind. Most guys like them bigger and better, but if they're too big, they get in her way, and in YOUR way...

"Anything bigger than a handful is a waste..."

Of course, this is coming from a guy who's never dated anyone larger than a B cup.
      "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

It's funny, but in societies where female breasts are not a taboo so much, men there aren't obsessed with breasts or the size of them. They're just another part of the female body, attractive because of that, but not special in and of themselves.
        I find it odd that female breasts are more obscene than male, just becasue of some fatty tissue but that's a different issue.

I am a slim girl with breasts that would be small to medium on someone bigger framed, but are quite large on me. I can go without a bra as they sit naturally perky, and if I'm anything like my mum (who breastfed me for a year) they won't sag much. I'm sure plenty of people think mine are fake. But I don't care. They aren't the only thing that makes me attractive, or feminine, or interesting. It's a combination between my physical proportions, my personailty, my face....
        Last edited by GingerBiscuit; 05-23-2007, 08:45 AM.
        Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

It's an obsession because it's taboo.

There's a movie out (I think it's The Tempest, but I'm not certain) which has a lot of fey (fairy) characters. They are all partially or fully nude. After the shock of seeing naked people running around wears off, it just turns into a costuming option, nothing more.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Isn't it funny to know that males love attention and stares from girls?

If I see a hot, muscular shirtless guy and he catches me staring, he will usually smile or wave or get a little flushed in the cheeks (but you know he loves it).

Here we ladies are, threatening death upon people oogling our goodies, and here the men are, loving the stares.

Of course, if the men that I wanted to look at me would look at me, it'd be a different story.

I always say:

The guys who do notice me shouldn't, and the ones who should, don't.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I would have to say (in my opinion) that the lure of breasts to a man is supply and demand, to be more specific, the idea that "not everyone is allowed to see any woman's bare breasts" makes it that much more desirable to men. I much mention however that if anyone here has ever been to a nude beach then I believe you would agree that not everyone should be seen naked. As a side note, I have seen breasts that are natural and ones that are "enhanced" and frankly I have no problems with either. I believe that if a woman (or man) feels better about themselves by having their breasts enhanced then I say "good for them".
              "If ignorance is bliss, then I work in Heaven."

Comment

Working...
              X