Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A kids meal is nowhere near filling enough for me. Gimme supersize! A growing boy needs his food

Personally, I would have let the guy order off the kids menu but made a big show of it: "Okay, that's the PB&J with chips then! Let's get this guy his coloring books, crayons and toy STAT! And how about the little paper crown while we're at it!"

Hey, if the guy wants to act like a child, he can eat like one.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Personally, I would have let the guy order off the kids menu but made a big show of it: "Okay, that's the PB&J with chips then! Let's get this guy his coloring books, crayons and toy STAT! And how about the little paper crown while we're at it!"
      I got my wife the kids birthday party at the zoo this weekend, and she's 41. She loved it, it was a surprise, I got alot of her friends to come out for it, and everyone loved it. The zoo was surprised when I first asked a couple months ago, it seems no one had ever asked if they could do that. We got animal tattoos, played "Jungle Bingo" to win cheap prizes, colored animal masks, made butterflys out of coffee filters, and even got a visit from a bearded dragon. I still had to pay the adult price per person though.

Comment

My dad sometimes will ask to order off the kid's menu/lunch menu at restaurants, as he goes with to make my mom and I happy, but doesn't really like fancy food, he'd rather have a hamburger and some fries than a fancy steak/pasta dinner. He is always super-polite, though, says please and is understanding if they can't do it. And if they do--extra big tip.
        "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I have to admit, I miss not being able to get that Reese's Pieces face ice cream sundae at Friendly's, the one with the pieces as the eyes and mouth (nose?) and the cone as a hat... *ish sad*
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
          X