This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot dogs are NOT innuendos

Stopped by a local place to buy a hot dog today. The male cashier must've been 16 or so, zits and all. Seeing as I'm hungry, I start gnawing on the end of the hot dog as I'm paying. Teenboy gets a horndog grin on his face as he stares at me eating.

Him : (you could see it on his face as he slowly built up the courage to say this) So, you like long, thick meat in your mouth, huh? Hur hur hur. *leer*

Setting aside the fact that I'm a lesbian, these kinds of guys just beg to be toyed with. I smiled at him, slid the hot dog out of the bun, sticking as much as I can into my mouth... and snapped it in half with a sharp click of my teeth.

I've never seen someone pale so fast.

That was just mean. Deserved but mean.
    I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

No, I'd rather see you do it...want a bite?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

He had it coming.

That's probably the closest thing to sexual contact he's ever going to see for probably the next 20 years.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

One day he'll say that to the wrong person and his boss will be speaking to him...

Comment

That's only assuming his boss isn't his father or a 40 year old grease monkey version of him.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

That's probably the closest thing to sexual contact he's ever going to see for probably the next 20 years.
              I think you might be giving him a little too much credit. Thirty years, at least, and that's only if some very desperate woman takes pity on him.

And Skandranon, that was great. Must have taken years off his life.

Comment

That was good!....LMAO!!

Comment

I did that once to a couple of kids in my Spanish class in high school. They asked me if I licked or sucked my ice cream cones.

"Neither. I bite."

They shut up pretty quickly after that.
                  ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Actually, some day he'll say it to the really wrong person and he'll lose a few teeth!

Comment

I did exactly that to The Twit one day when we were walking back from lunch (strawberry ice cream cones--she would not stop with the innuendo).

The look she gave me was priceless.

(what did she expect a werewolf to do?)
                      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        That's only assuming his boss isn't his father or a 40 year old grease monkey version of him.
                        Or his "mentor" who assures him that that line "NEVER FAILS"!!!!!!!!!
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I would've complained to his sup so fast his head would've spun off it's scrawny little neck.
                          I cannot abide people who think they can make comments like to total strangers!
                          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Good comeback, heh. I was thinking of just stuffing the hotdog up one nostril and the money for it up the other, but your way, you wouldn't have to touch him.
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

"Hey Beavis! She's eating my weiner! Huh huh huh!"

"Yeah! Cool!"
                              Sometimes life is altered.
                              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                              Uneasy with confrontation.
                              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
                              X