This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a stupid happening

Okies ... went to the local Huge Bald Bird to get my blood pressure medication. I get there, the young girl behind the counter helps me. I swipe my credit card and realize that the card that was charged was not my own! From what we could figure out, the person who used the machine before me must have swiped their card a million times and so my medicatoin was charged to the card that was being retained in the pin pad system.

The person who helped the 2 cashiers at the pharmacy told them to re-ring the meds and charge my credit card. As for the other card, they couldn't do anything until the other person came back and wanted to know about the extra charge.

Not sure if I was sucky 'cos I didn't notice if the pin pad was not saying "swipe card" or not or if the person was sucky because of swiping their card a million times or if it was a combination suck by the both of us.

Nah, not sucky, just the machine being stupid and someone being careless with making sure the pad was clear after they swiped. It's an 'Oops!' more than suckiness... now, if they come back in and get all unreasonable when they notice your medicine on their card, THAT'LL be big-time suck.
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
    X