This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently getting what you deserve is sexist

Finished work in the kitchen, changed into my normal clothes and went straight to the bar. There was quite a long line, but I was patient, and the manager said he would get to me as soon as he could. As I was waiting, a random girl comes up and stands next to me.

The manager walks over to me.

Manager: OK, what can I get you customersruinmylife?
    Me: Can I get...

The girl suddenly scares the shit out of me, as she slams her hands down on the bar.

Insane Girl: THIS IS FUCKING OUTRAGEOUS! I HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE TO MORE THAN TEN MINUTES, AND YOU SERVE HIM FIRST. YOU SEXIST PIG!

Yay. I was in plain clothes, this girl had no idea I worked there, as I had been in the kitchen all day. Now was my chance.

Me: What the fuck are you talking about you liar! I was here way before you!
    Insane Girl: You're the liar! And you're sexist too!
    Me: I'm not sexist, you just happen to be a very vile person.
    Insane Girl: Well *to manager* who are you going to believe?
    Manager: I believe him. Now you can get out.
    Insane Girl: You haven't hear the last of this. You will be hearing from a solicitor for being so sexist.

I laughed at her as she walked away, as did several other customers. As I got my drink, I heard her whining at her friends as she walked off.

Insane Girl: I was waiting there for ten minutes...just because I'm a girl...and there aren't even any female bar staff!

:snort:

Silly girl.

You should've told her that if she was as hot and wonderful as she obviously THINKS she is, she would've had everyone fighting over being able to serve her.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oh, that's nice. I'd have loved to have been there just to take a poll of the people around you and REALLY embarrass her when they agreed with you. Sooo, lady, you're saying EVERYONE at the bar is sexist, including the women?
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
      X