This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
    The staff began to talk (in Spanish) about the girl (she didn't say what they said specifically), and her mom scared the hell out of them when she said 'What did you say about my daughter?"

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when THAT happened. The look on their faces must have been priceless!
    ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
    And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

I believe there was a post a few hacks ago that consisted of some guys speaking Spanish in a convenience store, ripping on the guy behind the counter, who keeps a smile the whole time, but tells them as they leave, in perfect Spanish, "Have a nice day, and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out."

Can't remember who posted that though.
      "Who loves not women, wine, and song remains a fool his whole life long" ~Martin Luther
      "Always send a lazy man to the angel of death" ~Martin Luther
      My MySpace
      My LiveJournal

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Evesdrop, hell. That's free public theatre. I partake openly in that sort of thing. I might even comment. Obviously, it's not private.
        I'd ask someone nearby if they knew where I could get some popcorn.

Quoth iradney View Post
        Meh. If the bastard cheated on me, the other woman is welcome to 'im. I'll just give her my number and tell her to call me when he does the same thing to her a few months later and we can do drinks.
        I will never understand why anyone would ever want someone who would cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater. And when they go on those stupid shows and complain about the person cheating on them.... Well, duh!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Gravekeeper, I speak Japanese so if I were in your spot I would've said something. This also made me remember a story.

Back at the arena, I had a younger Japanese customer cuss me out in Japanese for something, he was calling me all sorts of names but as soon as I said "Excuse me?" to him in Japanese he turned 3 different shades of red at once and looked like he was going to brick it.

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
          Evesdrop, hell. That's free public theatre. I partake openly in that sort of thing. I might even comment. Obviously, it's not private.
          Every now and then I give that thing the MST3K treatment. I'd also add in the other side of the conversation just for kicks.
          The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
            Gravekeeper, I speak Japanese so if I were in your spot I would've said something. This also made me remember a story.

Back at the arena, I had a younger Japanese customer cuss me out in Japanese for something, he was calling me all sorts of names but as soon as I said "Excuse me?" to him in Japanese he turned 3 different shades of red at once and looked like he was going to brick it.
            I wish I was there when that happened! I could learn some Japanese cuss words out of the deal too.
            For the most part, I don't care about what everyone else is doing, or what is popular.
            -Namie Amuro (Japanese singer)

Comment

Quoth ArenaBoy View Post
              Every now and then I give that thing the MST3K treatment. I'd also add in the other side of the conversation just for kicks.
              *gasp* I love adding in the other side. Then again, considering how twisted I am, it usually devolves into sex-related comments such as:

Her: I can't believe you'd do this to me!
              Me as Him on phone: You TOLD me I could stick it in there!
              Her: You violated our trust!
              MaHoP: Hey, you also told me you'd been "violated" before!
              Her: I never wanna see you again!
              MaHoP: So, from behind next time?
              etc. etc. etc.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
              X