Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One night, as I was driving home, I stopped at McD's and order a drink. Well I had to wait for like 10 minutes. As there was a bunch of people that is waiting to order. I should mention right now, that I had already ordered. Well, when when everything had died down, I got asked my order, and I simply said that I ordered a soda. They offered me a free meal for being nice about it. I refused, and said loud, that I am not like most of the customers and be mean about it.

Hell I understood that they were busy, and that it would not hurt me to wait. Now, one of my friends Ben, would be pissed, and demand alot if that happened to them, and then , about it. Needless to say, I don't kick it with him that much anymore.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

OT momentarily:
      Has anyone else noticed that Jared is looking a bit heavier in the more recent commercials? Like the one with the billboard from McDonald's?
      Not that it matters, it's just something I noticed.
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth Juwl View Post
        OT momentarily:
        Has anyone else noticed that Jared is looking a bit heavier in the more recent commercials? Like the one with the billboard from McDonald's?
        Not that it matters, it's just something I noticed.
        Yeah, because now that he's got $$$ he doesn't have to walk everywhere, and he can eat gourmet food instead of subway.

And slightly back on topic, I've actually met a nice bigot. Heck, I am one. I'm bigoted against bigots. Wait... does that mean I hate myself?
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
        X