This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "That Bitch": My sister-in-law

My wife's sister-in-law, who's handicapped in a wheelchair, was at their local Walmart when their two-year-old son was being really loud and misbehaving last night. I wasnt there but heard about it. He was being really obnoxious and he ran into a bathroom. She was able to grab him in the bathroom stall and told him out loud, behind the stall door, that if he ever acted like that again that she was gonna whip his butt. Well the two hillbilly women (some woman and her mother) in the bathroom didnt like hearing that and decided to confront her outside the bathroom and proceeded to launch into a cussing tirade about her abusing her kid and they were gonna call the cops and CPS on her. My wife's brother got there and they started on him saying, "That bitch there was beating on your kid" and he goes, "That bitch you're talking about happens to be my wife" and they got into a yelling match. It ended with my sister-in-law giving her the cell phone saying, "Go ahead and call the cops and CPS. If you think I'm abusing my kid go ahead and call them." They wouldnt do it and the woman threatened to bring her husband up there. Those two women were lucky she cant walk. She's got a temper on her and they would have had their asses handed to them in a hurry.

I cannot stand people who stick their nose in where it doesn't belong. For god's sake, if the situation were different they'd be bitching that she was letting the kid wreak havoc. So you try to discipline your kids and people still throw a hissy fit. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Would she have...<_<....>_>...Kicked their asses?

Oh, oh, I slay me.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
        Would she have Kicked their asses?
        Would encouraging her kid to kick their asses for her be right or wrong?
        "Now junior what have we learnt today?"
        "Only kick ass for justice"
        "Good boy"
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
        X