This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rude rude rude

Went to a viewing the other day. There was a screw up (the tenants hadn't given permission to do the viewing but they advertised it before it could be changed to another day *sigh* ) so the agent was late and just asked for details. Poor guy was rather flustered he had had to rush there because he hadn't even been informed of the problem till people were meant to arrive.

There was an old lady there, the agent accidentally mistook her for my Mum (well she WAS standing next to me) , so when she was "seemingly" ignored she had this to say:

"EXCUUUUUSE meeee am I just invisible or SOMETHING? I want to buy a house TOO!!" *waving hand in front of the guys face*

I mean common, there are nicer ways to say it, I mean when the guy went to me first she even mentioned to me "I think the guy has mistook me for your mother" so she KNEW there was a misunderstanding yet she was still RUDE!

a simple "excuse me, sorry, I think you've been mistaken, I'm not with this young lady, may I please give you my details too?"
    some people really.
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha
Working...
X