• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Drive Thru Worker Assulted by SC

From my local paper's website:

Manners lesson is delivered with a fist

Friday, June 29, 2007
    By Dennis B. Roddy, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A Penn Hills man's beef with a drive-through clerk at Wendy's ended in a knuckle sandwich and police promptly served assault charges for dessert.

[Mr Snippy was here]
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 07-02-2007, 09:18 PM.
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

By not pleasent in general i bet he ment "She took someone elses order after charging me and told me it would be just a few seconds and didnt want to flirt with me or bow down to me or suck my &(*%" and maybe she didnt say please anf thank you but i bet she said have a nice day seeing as most people do, even if its dripping with malice

Comment

I actually go to that Wendy's on a somewhat regular basis, the employees at night aren't the type that will give you the warm fuzzies. Nothing to justify a 46 year old man having a spaz fit and punching a woman, of course.
      "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Just because she didn't say please and thank you, that is a reason to hit a person????? WTF.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

That man has SERIOUS anger management issues.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

hope she sues his loser ass.

Comment

Also, if rumors about the local PD are to be believed, this guy probably "fell down some stairs" at the police station as well.

Comment

I know the type and I work with them at my place of employment. They really aren't pleasant people and can occasionally be rather uppity, but for goodness sake, assault? Please learn to rise above your base instincts, man!
                Why did Darwin bother giving us hope?

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
                  Also, if rumors about the local PD are to be believed, this guy probably "fell down some stairs" at the police station as well.
                  Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
                  ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                  And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

As long as they get my order mostly right, I don't care.

46 and still lives with his mother. I'm sure he's still virginal, too.

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                      As long as they get my order mostly right, I don't care.

46 and still lives with his mother. I'm sure he's still virginal, too.
                      Maybe thats why hes so angry

Comment

Had to trim the article - someone else's copyright. We're allowed a small portion as 'fair use'. Link to the tale instead would be appreciated.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth hawkchick11 View Post
                          Maybe thats why hes so angry
                          Well that, and his right hand always telling him "not tonight, I need to wash my hair"

Comment

Working...
                          X