Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If things are better in (Name your state), who's twisting your arm to stay here?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Darn Spain for making one of the best movies I've ever seen! (I hate when people knock other languages...)

I speak English. I wish I spoke more, and I'm working on Spanish ATM. My grandparents were 1st gen Americans, but went back to their home country for a while. I wish they had taught me their language. As it is, all I know how to say is "Shut the door" because my dad was always yelling it at me and my brother. I plan on moving over to Europe within the next 5-6 years. Partially because I am angry with the politics in the US, and partially because I think moving around and living in different countries would be an amazing experience, and I want to live my life to the fullest extent. However, I'm not complaining about my life now, or where I live. What good would that do? It just brings everyone around you down, including yourself. So until I can get outta here, I'm going to enjoy the time I spend here.
    Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
    Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
    The Office

Comment

You should come to this coast - our invaders from California whisper that they are Californian or never mention it. Californication haters are strong amongst us here and they never know when it will unleash a huge tirade.

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        Bah, Benny's. Can't really expect much from them except their snobby attitudes. We really need to have a Benny Hunting Season where it's legal to shoot them.
        Ok, I heard that term the other day, Kevin Smith was using it, but even he didn;t know why ya'lls call them "Benny's". Why for??
        Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Working...
        X