Diapers
    Depends
    Pens
    Tampons
    Pads
    Sanitary Wipes
    Tissues

- Thank you, <Store> Management

OK, I can almost understand why some idiots would try to flush tampons and tissues and all the other stuff... It's stupid, but most of the stuff is hygiene related, and some people just think it all goes down the drain without problems.

... but PENS?

Comment

Exactly. It makes me wonder why they put it in the middle of the list.

Comment

If we had signs like that in the bathrooms in my dorms, it'd include:

Beer Bottles
        Beer Cans
        Wine Coolers
        Etc.

Some people are just stupid. It IS a dry-campus, and by being so damn obvious, they are just going to check our floor more often.
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

If there is a warning sign against it, someone has probably actually done it. *sigh*
          O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Pens, like phones, wallets, and/or keys, have a bad habit of trying to teach themselves to swim. People don't like the thought of icky toilet water, so down it/they go...
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
              If we had signs like that in the bathrooms in my dorms, it'd include:

Beer Bottles
              Beer Cans
              Wine Coolers
              Etc.

Some people are just stupid. It IS a dry-campus, and by being so damn obvious, they are just going to check our floor more often.
              Yeah, I my campus was dry, too . Tell that to my drunken roommate freshman year...

Actually, as long as everyone in the room is over 21, you are allowed to have alcohol.... But if anyone is underage, you can get busted (though the RAs tended to look the other way as long as you weren't causing trouble).
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                Pens, like phones, wallets, and/or keys, have a bad habit of trying to teach themselves to swim. People don't like the thought of icky toilet water, so down it/they go...
                That happened one place I worked at, and I was the lucky one that was told to fix the problem. We ended up replacing the toilet rather than try to dig the pen out of the toilet. It was really jammed in there from the salesman trying to plunge it down into the pipes.

Comment

At the ballpark we need a sign that says:

"If you are being taken downstairs for stealing from your till, please do not flush the stolen cash down the toilet."

We had 13 people fired just during the last homestand(series of games played at home). They steal everything - money, beer, cups, hot dogs, whatever. Its disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                  X