This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what a sight it was!

(Not a sucky customer but I had to post it)

Let me start by saying I'm a girl, and I don't generally take much notice of other women's <ahem> assets, but even I could not keep my eyes from straying in this girl's direction. I can't even imagine what was going through the minds of the several men in the store, not to mention the 12-ish year old boy... (well, I can imagine, but I don't want to ).

Stopped in a 7-11 to get a drink on the way to seeing my puppy (yay! I missed him!) and there was this girl, I would guess early-mid twenties...she couldn't have been much over 5 feet tall (if that), with teeny-tiny proportions to match. I could see this because of the low-rise workout pants and little sports bra she was wearing. Wait, no, make that 2 sports bras, because one couldn't contain her upper half...and the 2 were straining to do the job, too. I couldn't help but think, that's just not natural... I don't know what cup size she might have been but I'm thinking at least E or F...and perfectly round...and looked like they might pop if you stuck her with a pin...

What makes a person have giant water balloons attached to their chest that are so out of proportion with the rest of their body? I don't find that at all attractive...

Then again, I don't have a Y chromosome...
    Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 07-04-2007, 02:57 AM.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

I'm not sure, but I have a friend who did that. Her father is a jockey, and her and her sister are appropriately small-as one would imagine. Both are around 5 ft tall and incredibly skinny. Strangely enough, both girls were pretty well-endowed (to the point that people in hs thought they'd gotten implants) but both girls decided (while I was away at college and didn't see them for a few years) to get ginormous boobs. Seriously ridiculous, obviously fake, trashy looking boobs, which they flaunt in too-tiny tops all the time. To the point they make some of my guy friends uncomfortable.

I'm well-endowed, but I'm curvy enough to pull it off. 34D's work if you've got hips to match. 32DD's look ridiculous (IMO) if you're about the width of a toothpick. S'all I'm saying.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Yeah, I'm not saying a girl her size couldn't have a naturally larger chest, but not that large. No way.

Ironically, I have 2 friends who have done just the opposite...one had a reduction our junior year in college (she's 6 feet tall and had DD and went down to a C I think). The other had a reduction a few years after we graduated. Both are much happier (not to mention less 'pained'...)

Comment

34D's work if you've got hips to match. 32DD's look ridiculous (IMO) if you're about the width of a toothpick. S'all I'm saying.
        [Spider Jerusalem]...When you stand like that you look like a flagpole with two soccer balls nailed to it.[/Spider Jerusalem]
        Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
        - Robert E. Howard

Comment

Do you have a pic of this girl? I can't make a fair judgement until I see a pic

Seriously though, there is such a thing as too big. Especially when they are fake. Fake is ok, but should be tastefully done in my opinion.
          If watermelons are made up of water, what are kumquats made up of?
          www.myspace.com/rentalracer

Comment

Quoth RentalRacer View Post
            Do you have a pic of this girl? I can't make a fair judgement until I see a pic

Seriously though, there is such a thing as too big. Especially when they are fake. Fake is ok, but should be tastefully done in my opinion.
            Yes, if you do it for the right reasons and stay within a natural looking range, I'm all for it (well, not for me, but ya know, to each her own and I won't judge you for it).

And no, I do not have pictures. I am not technicalogically advanced enough to have a camera phone, nor am I likely subtle enough to have been able to get a pic without being noticed if I did have one. And how did I know someone was going to ask that?! <shakes head>...boys...

Comment

I used to be that skinny, and my F's are natural. :P I'm still skinnyish.

The difference is, though, I prefer normal jeans and t-shirts that are a bit on the large side. It's rare for me to even wear a v-neck. :P

Comment

Quoth RentalRacer View Post
                Since my fiance likes for me to help him decide on what girls to add to his growing collection of centerfolds and suchlike () I have the opportunity to see lots of girls' assets. I share your opinion, RR.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Cygnata View Post
                  I used to be that skinny, and my F's are natural. :P I'm still skinnyish.

The difference is, though, I prefer normal jeans and t-shirts that are a bit on the large side. It's rare for me to even wear a v-neck. :P
                  hehe, I believe you...but these just did not look natural...little too firm and round, if you know what i mean...they defied gravity! looked like they'd be rather uncomfortable, to be quite honest...

Comment

As much as I like boobs, that's just gross.
                    Anything close to the size of cantaloupes is too much for me.
                    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Shoulda snapped a pic for the Guiness book of world records!
                      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm pretty much of the opinion that you only need a handful.

Did I say that out loud?
                        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I like pretty much all sizes (big, small, and in between), as long as they're real. I don't like those ridiculous fake ones.

I have a friend who is on the small side, and she's been wanting to get them enlarged. I personally think it would be a mistake, but they're her boobs, not mine. So what can I say? I've tried to tell her they're fine the way they are, but I probably come off as a perv.
                          Sometimes life is altered.
                          Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                          Uneasy with confrontation.
                          Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Well like they say on the redneck comedy tour When you've seen one pair....You wanna see them all. Sort of like pokeman.

As for size thats a matter of personal taste. What makes me sad is when a woman who is larger goes through a reduction not because she wants to but because society thinks she is a freak or has a boyfriend who doesnt appreciate her for who she is. (My cousin stands 5'2" had H cups and went down to a D or so because of her fiance who still wound up leaving her and now she regrets having gone through the trouble and pain of the surgury just because someone else pressured her into it.) Or vice versa and goes up to something she isnt happy with just because of what someone else decides is a good idea for her.

To each their own with their own bodies.

Comment

Personally, I cannot wait for a reduction. I too am of the opinion that more than a handful is a waste. But I have to lose weight first and keep it off for 6 months.
                              Fake breasts can actually be done in such a way that you can't tell they're fake. But it's hard to do if you're going from an A cup to a DD cup.
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Working...
                              X